At LendingTree our #1 core principle is to build truly outstanding products by helping simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education, and support. We strive to find breakthrough ways to surprise and delight our customers with insight and clarity.
LendingTree is seeking a Product Manager to support the Investments product development efforts. Investments is a product vertical that utilizes MagnifyMoney.com to help consumers research and find online brokers, robo-advisors, and registered investment advisors to support their investment needs. This person will have a firm understanding of the product lifecycle and a passion for learning how things work.
- Design and launch new web-based products in support of our Investments line of business, as well as improve existing products with focus on improving user experience and profitability.
- Use market and competitive analysis, goals of the business, and technology capabilities to define and develop prioritized feature sets.
- Contribute to roadmap, prioritization, and product release planning
- Gather, analyze and document product requirements with the ability to turn them into user stories
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, and Stand-ups as needed
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing
- Monitor KPI’s to ensure that each product is performing as expected and that any production issues are identified and addressed immediately
- Assist with analytics to track, monitor and report on key features and tests
- Lead UX and Design teams in the creation of new features and enhancements that improve the customer journey and create value for the business
- Work with many teams across the company (including technology and marketing) to drive product planning, development and launch.
- Engage with lenders during the integration process and beyond to ensure a tight integration
- 3+ years of product management or product development experience required
- College degree required, preferably in Engineering or Business fields of study
- Master’s degree a plus
- Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile principles required
- Experience in managing multiple projects, with competing resources and priorities. Proven success of delivering these projects on deadline and within budget.
- Solid Web Analytics experience with tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar.
- Deep sense of customer empathy and a constant concern for the customer’s needs
- High level of analytical skill to understand data and ability to work with analytics to crunch numbers
- Intellectually curious and not just willing, but excited, to dive deeply into a new area of knowledge and quickly develop an expertise
- Basic knowledge of financial concepts in consumer finance
- Previous experience and intimate knowledge of investment products a plus
- Passionate about solving customer problems through technology
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and drive results
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and an understanding that no task is too insignificant
- Great teammate who puts the team’s success ahead of his or her own
- Proficient in MS Office applications; Jira, Zeplin, VersionOne, TFS, Balsamiq experience a plus
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.