**Online Porfolio Required. Please submit with Application**
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem! Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals… then we have some fun! We’re looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Graphic Designer to join our creative team! This role will report to the Digital Design Director and be responsible for digital marketing.
- High level Photoshop skills are a MUST!
- Graphic design major (or equivalent) who can design (and/or develop) display ads, emails, landing pages, web UI, infographics, social media advertising. (You don't have to fit in every category, but it would be great if you did!)
- A link to your online portfolio (***this is an absolute must)
What we want you to do:
- Add to the culture and creativity.
- Offer your opinion on things that can be improved (never hold back with your opinions).
- Bring a unique outsider perspective of our consumers and how they interact with our advertising & marketing efforts.
- Assist the creative team and bring in a fresh, young perspective to our visual brand, social media experience is a big bonus.
- Work in many different areas of visual communication: banner campaigns, websites UI, mobile design, who knows maybe even t-shirt design?
- Amazing layout work and production.
Why work for LendingTree:
- Build an amazing portfolio with a wide variety of projects while working with several channels and verticals.
- Interact with some of the best online marketing professionals around, and learn the job functions and backgrounds of various colleagues and job roles.
- Work directly with the VP of Creative and other Sr. Designers and receive 1-on-1 mentoring.
- Flexible work schedule (depending on what works best for you).
- Equity and quarterly bonuses.
- The opportunity to truly be creative and see how your work impacts the company as a whole.
- We want you to tell us what you want to work on.
- 401K matching.
- Competitive Medical and Dental Benefits.
- We’re located in Burlingame on the Caltrain line.