LearnUpon is looking for Senior Data Analysts to join our team in Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
As a Senior Data Analyst in our Engineering group, you will be responsible for providing actionable insights to help drive our business, working across Marketing, Sales, Customer journey, and Finance. This is a ‘green fields’ opportunity to help guide the business on how data can transform our decision making.
What will I be doing?
- Work as a part of a team of data scientists and analysts collaborating with our heads of Sales, Customer Success, People, and Finance.
- Lead the design and development of core business metrics
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualizations to track core metrics and extract useful business insights.
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data
- Develop deep-dive analysis and communicate findings to senior leaders
- Evangelizing data-driven culture and decision making.
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency using SQL to analyze datasets with databases such as MySQL, postgres, Oracle, or Teradata
- Experience with creating dashboards and data visualizations using either a programming language (R, Python) or a BI tool (eg, Tableau, Power BI) or web development (js).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to drive business and technical discussions.
- Resourceful, creative, adaptable, detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a plus
- Experience in at least one programming language (e.g., R, Python)
- Previous LMS Experience
- Experience or interest in data governance
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 Company day off.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call, then a 45 min SQL coding phone screen.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews, and then offered an opportunity to meet with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.