At LearnUpon, we’re seeking a Senior UX Researcher to join our rapidly expanding product design team.
LearnUpon LMS helps organisations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who also like to have fun.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will be a key member of the team, playing a pivotal role in shaping the vision of the overall product experience. You will gather insights from users and customers, collaborate with stakeholders across the business and provide actionable insights that will guide our product vision.
The successful candidate will join our fast-growing and highly talented team, reporting to the Director of Product Design.
What will I be doing?
- Inform product decisions through research, in collaboration with our product management, design, and customer support teams
- Work across the product development life cycle, including discovery research, design evaluation and post-release iteration
- Conduct research, synthesise data, and report findings to stakeholders
- Gather insights to build a comprehensive understanding of our users’ needs and goals
- Take ownership of personas and customer journey mapping - working across the organisation to bring them to life
- Scale the impact of research by coaching team members to conduct their own tactical research projects
As a researcher you have
- Skill working on design research techniques such as usability studies, focus groups, interview moderation, survey design and A/B testing
- Experience with behaviour analytics tools such as Hotjar
- Analysed quantitative and qualitative research insights, identified key themes and provided actionable next steps
- Familiarity with or practical knowledge of design thinking and human-centred design approaches
- An experienced and effective presenter
- Innately curious and empathetic
- Insights driven and action oriented
We are looking for
- 5+ years driving UX research projects
- A highly-collaborative mindset and approach to your work
- An open and curious attitude and a willingness to explore new research methods
- A champion for research that can bring diverse stakeholders together to solve complex problems
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to 2 interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.