LearnUpon is looking for a Senior Content Marketer to join our amazing team in Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organisations train their Employees, Customers, and Partners. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Role
As Senior Content Marketer at LearnUpon it is important that you are able to craft compelling and dynamic content that engages our prospective customers and enforces our brand. You are a self-starter that knows how to balance multiple priorities while delivering high-quality content for cross-functional teams within, and outside of, the marketing team.
Responsibilities include writing and copy editing content for whitepapers, eBooks, guides, webinars, website pages, emails, blog posts, events, social, customer collateral and more.
What will I be doing?
- Write dynamic, compelling content (website, email, newsletter, social media, whitepapers, videos, ads, events, webinars, and more) mapped to the different stages of the funnel our prospects and customers are aligned to.
- Follow brand guidelines, including our brand’s content style and tone of voice, to ensure that all of our external-facing communication channels are aligned.
- Ensure consistent message and content experience across touchpoints, paying attention to related touchpoints (marketing landing pages, emails, direct mail, and so on).
- Manage the planning, drafting, submission and review of all content assets within each campaign, including proofreading, editing, fact-checking, and keyword optimisation.
- Work within a cross-functional marketing team including creative design, demand generation, corporate marketing and social media to package relevant content so it’s ready for delivery to our target audiences.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders, such as the Web Marketing Manager to ensure consideration is given to search engine optimization (SEO) and incorporation of keywords in all relevant content production.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization, and external to LearnUpon, to research and inform the content we’re producing. This will primarily include members of the Success, Sales, and Product teams, as well as LearnUpon’s customers and partners.
- Collaborate with third party bodies within the L&D industry to produce content led demand generation campaigns.
- Manage LearnUpon’s content library and maintain content assets to ensure they’re up-to-date to support marketing and sales activities.
- Provide copy editing support to the broader marketing team.
- Curate and recycle older content that can be repurposed into new content marketing materials.
- Assist with analytics and reporting on content performance across funnel stages, audience segments, distribution channels, and more.
- Support the Senior Content Marketing Manager in driving our overall content strategy by participating in the development and execution of our strategy.
- Act as a mentor to other members of the content marketing team.
What skills do I need?
- 3-5 years of SaaS B2B content marketing, marcom or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills, with strong verbal communications.
- Creative, highly organised, detail-oriented, results-motivated and agile.
- Strong understanding of how content marketing, PR, email marketing, and social media interacts to achieve business goals.
- Understanding of marketing automation and audience nurturing principles.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Meltwater, SproutSocial or other similar programs.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and ability to write SEO content.
- Experience with a variety of content mediums, including: written, graphic, video, webinars, web/email, social, and so on.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Business, English, etc.)
- Problem-solving, flexibility and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- Willingness to trust your co-workers and to take ownership of projects/tasks.
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- Genuine care about other team members, our clients, and the decisions we make in the company.
- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- An eLearning / LMS marketing background while not necessary would be a bonus.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer contributed pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30-minute call with our Talent team
- Selected candidates will then be invited to an interview with the Senior Content Marketing Manager.
- Successful candidates will be given a short task to complete.
- Finally, candidates will have an interview with the Senior Content Marketing Manager and the Head of Growth Marketing.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team