LearnUpon is looking for a People Operations Specialist to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our People Operations team is vital to our Company and is responsible for keeping our employees happy so the company can run smoothly. You will be part of a team who onboards all the amazing people who join LearnUpon, helps with the development of all employees to ensure their continued personal success, and grows and strengthens the great company culture that we have in LearnUpon!
What will I be doing?
- Develop trusted and strong relationships across the business.
- Support employees and provide guidance by answering day-to-day queries on HR programs, policies and other HR-related topics.
- Maintain employee information on HRIS and manage additional responsibilities related to employee administration.
- Manage onboarding to ensure each new employee's first day is well executed.
- Partner with managers on all things people-related, such as training, goal setting and employee development across all teams.
- Advise on performance management challenges and escalate any employee relation matters to the People Operations Manager.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to continuously improve HR policies, processes and employee experience.
- Keep informed of legislation and industry best practises to ensure LearnUpon is compliant.
- Help ensure LearnUpon’s company culture is a key driver in everything we do.
- Provide backup for the People Operations Manager as required.
- Work on additional People Operations projects and assist with planning and roll-out of HR programs and initiatives.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years experience in a HR/People Operations function, preferably in a tech start-up environment.
- Drive, energy, and lots of enthusiasm.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to build strong relationships with people.
- You have experience in conflict resolution and use business judgement and discretion in all of your decision-making.
- Ability to handle sensitive HR issues and knowledge of HR compliance regulations, employment laws, and industry best practises.
- A successful track record of implementing HR processes; training, career development and performance management.
- You are a team player with a sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude.
- You have excellent organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree, preferably in a related discipline.
- You hold confidentiality very high as a value.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide constructive feedback where we can!
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of interviews with our People Operations Manager.
- The successful candidate will be contacted with an offer to join our team.