크래프톤은 서로 차별화된 크리에이티브 아이덴티티를 가진 제작 스튜디오들로 구성된 회사입니다.
창작에 대한 간절함을 가진 인재들이 모여 끊임없이 도전하고 스스로의 역량을 확장해 나가면서,
팬들을 매료시키는 즐거움과 오래도록 사랑받는 작품을 만들어 냅니다.
이것이 기술을 기반으로 창작을 지속하며 차별화된 결과물을 만들어 내는 크래프톤의 동력입니다.
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, ELYON, and TERA. The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgment of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences.
KRAFTON, consisting of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings, is headquartered in Korea and has foreign offices across the globe. KRAFTON is rapidly growing and seeking a Senior Counsel who will be full-time in Seoul, Korea. This is a great opportunity to think independently, take the initiative in legal affairs, and work in one of the most exciting industries in the world. You will help the team keep its finger on the pulse of the changing legal landscape and help KRAFTON navigate any potential landmines across many KRAFTON's jurisdictions. Most importantly, you will lead the team to find solutions to every legal need to achieve KRAFTON's business goals. As Senior Legal Counsel, you will report directly to the General Counsel of Krafton at HQ.
- Lead the Corporate and M&A team to provide support and guidance to members
- Provide internal legal advice on international M&A transactions, including share and asset acquisitions, sales, joint ventures, and minority investments
- Draft and comment on transaction documents, conduct Legal Due Diligence, lead/support legal negotiations until signing and closing as well as manage post-closing matters related to a transaction
- Acts as a master of M&A and other strategic transactions by networking effectively to share subject matter expertise across a broad cross-section of the organization
- Support financial transactions, including credit facilities, and intercompany transaction
- Lead corporate governance activities for HQ and other foreign affiliates
- Plan and direct internal corporate management policies and ensure other affiliates follow the process
- Closely cooperate with the Regional Legal teams as well as with several departments at HQ, in particular, Corp Dev Department and Finance Division
- Supervise outside counsel and effectively manage legal costs
- Handle any other relevant legal duties as assigned
- JD from a top accredited law school
- Admission to the US Bar (California or New York Bar is a plus)
- 8 + years of work experience at a major law firm or multi-national IT company based in the US, UK, or EU with a primary focus on corporate and M&A.
- Experience buying/selling/managing companies in both US and non-US jurisdictions
- Mastery in negotiating or advising senior representatives of external and internal organizations on complex and high value/risk matters
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal, including the ability to read and draft legal documents
- Another international law degree or bar admission
- Mix of law firm and in-house work experience
- Excellent judgment on legal matters, reflecting pragmatism and business savvy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Absolute team player - eager to learn and pass on your knowledge to more junior colleagues in the team
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment and interact with colleagues internationally
To join Krafton's challenge, the following Recruiting process is required.
- Resume screening > Phone interview > Technical Fit Interview > Final Interview > Join
- Please note that the position may be closed earlier than the end date as the open timeframe greatly depends on the job profile, number of applications, etc.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted individually via email or phone number provided by the applicant.
- Phone interviews are not mandatory and is employed in some cases.
- Please note that interview stage(s) may be added if necessary.
Please check the necessary documents!
- Personal statement (free format, entry-level applicants only), resume/cover letter (free format, experienced applicants), portfolio (if necessary)
- For Entry-level applicants, please hand in a personal statement which best reflects you.
- For experienced applicants, please hand in a resume and/or cover letter that highlights relevant experience and background.
- When attaching the portfolio, please check the instructions below.
- Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Full-time employee
아래 안내 사항을 확인해주세요!
- 장애인 및 국가유공자 등 취업 보호 대상자는 관계 법령에 따라 우대합니다.
- 자격 요건이 충족된다면, 서로 다른 모집 공고에 대한 중복지원이 가능합니다.
- 지원서 내용 중 허위사실이 있는 경우에는 합격이 취소될 수 있습니다.
- 채용 전형 중 궁금하신 항목은 크래프톤 채용 FAQ 내에서 확인하실 수 있습니다.
- 기타 궁금하신 사항은 이메일(email@example.com) 혹은 카카오톡 채널(KRAFTON)을 통해 1:1 문의 바랍니다.