KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to local outings, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Partner Program Office is looking for an experienced Partner Program Manager to join the team. You will focus on gaining adoption of KnowBe4 partner programs across our entire partner ecosystem. These partners include resellers, MSPs, consultants, tech alliances, system integrators and more. You will apply your deep knowledge and experience to work with channel sales, supporting teams and partners to roll out programs and provide the best partner experience while ensuring guidelines are followed.
- Monitor deal registrations for the region to optimize the process and increase the Net New closed won percentage
- Meet with and advise channel account managers (CAMs) and sales leaders when they have on deal registration approvals
- Ensure policy and procedure aligned with the Partner Program Office (PPO) is adhered to throughout the region and partner with sales performance coaches for support
- Launch new partner programs to CAMs and partners, focusing on partner experience and execution
- Work closely with CAMs to help them understand partner stratification levels and steps to accelerate partners
- Use the partner stratification to identify partners that demonstrate a high level of investment with KnowBe4 and work with CAMs and these partners to build a plan to increase Net New sales
- Support in building new programs to drive revenue for KnowBe4 and our partners
- Oversee and manage localization of call scripts and templates to enable CAMs and partners
- Partner with marketing to drive partner engagement in the joint marketing program
- Analyze trends and provide feedback to PPO on how to optimize and improve stats
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building partner programs
- Experience in the IT Security or SaaS technology industry a plus
- Experience building MSP program a plus
- Successful track record of working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams, including sales, marketing, product, and operations
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work through ambiguity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically
- Work cross-organizationally to build consensus
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.