KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in the Netherlands, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
The Director of Channel Sales is responsible for strategically maintaining and expanding the Channel partner base; and driving revenue from the Channel Account Managers in the assigned region. In addition, this position will build and mentor a team of CAMs and ensure existing departmental and organizational policies are followed.
This is a very hands-on role in actively managing a channel sales team via statistics and metrics to ensure volumes are met for demos/quotes sent, calls and contact rates to ultimately drive the underlying sales goals set forth quarterly by management. This position will direct and oversee application of sales policies, key objectives and results and work to employ best in class sales techniques to ensure the channel sales team delivers on its revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitor and assess the statistics (calls, emails, quotes, Partner demos, Deal regs, Account Mapping) for the Channel Manager to ensure continued revenue growth and high productivity
- Drive the channel sales strategy in collaboration with various internal departments
- Manage ongoing training, marketing, and overall enablement programs
- Ensure all channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 with their clients, in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Foster close, collaborative, and productive relations with other teams, especially marketing and direct sales counterparts required for partner targeting, pipeline development and sales execution across sales regions
- Proactively provide partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and program developments related to the industry and customer needs.
- Ensure Channel Reps are maintaining accurate and thorough notes in the CRM (Salesforce) for opportunities and contacts
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to provide communication to the assigned partners about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Accomplish Channel Sales objectives by communicating job expectations and planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures
- Work with Snr. Director of Sales to establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for territories in support of Channel objectives
- Meet Channel sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Ensure Channel Managers are effectively managing their pipelines and meeting and exceeding quotas with accurate reporting
- Must have “Ownership Mentality” regarding department results and goals
- Hire, promote, discipline, and terminate subordinate employees, or suggest and recommend hiring, promoting, disciplining, and terminating subordinate employees for consideration be given particular weight
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or similar field a plus
- 5 years of proven history of successfully developing and managing reseller partners ideally in the SaaS industry.
- Experience in end user sales engagement, contracts, channel marketing, compensation models and incentive programs associated with successful delivery of indirect sales though a two-tier distribution model
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong managing of teams skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify weaknesses in sales performance and map out strategies for improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Infectious positive, can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management
- Extreme attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent in French or Dutch
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.