Remote positions open to the US only.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the Online Marketing team, supporting organic search and paid search marketing programs. The ideal candidate will identify and execute opportunities to improve our company’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel, and acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and results of search programs to make data-backed recommendations for improvement
- Provide analytical reporting of programs to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and online advertising
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to maintain and optimize organic and paid search programs and associated reporting and budgets for each program
- Manage search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, conversions and opportunities
- Assist with completing organic and paid search deliverables
- Develop a strong relationship with our vendors and internal teams to execute your vision for organic and paid search programs
- Collaborate with internal team members and our SEO agency to monitor and improve global search engine optimization results for KnowBe4's websites and blogs (new and existing)
- Design and develop optimization strategies in coordination with our paid search agency to maximize ROI and meet our goals across all paid search campaigns globally
- Use Salesforce campaign reporting to help test and make improvements upon proper UTM utilization and tracking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on organic and/or paid search programs
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Ads and Bing Ads), retargeting, display, and video advertising
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web design as they relate to organic and paid search
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Proficient in web analytics and keyword tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Hubspot a bonus
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.