KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The National Channel Account Manager is responsible for driving net new revenue growth within their assigned (DMR)/national accounts. This position is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and developing relationships with their assigned partners by qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel, connecting with and educating prospects on our product offerings. The individual in this role will also maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners in the assigned territory. The ideal candidate will also focus on turning leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and inbound lead generation campaigns and will be expected to track all relevant information regarding qualification and lead management activity in Salesforce.com
- Plan, manage, and grow Net New DMR/National business for KnowBe4
- Proactively identify sales opportunities with (DMR)/national partner accounts
- Develop relationships with all levels of the assigned (DMR)/national account base
- Train sales teams for assigned accounts on how to sell KnowBe4
- Provide routine communication about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions, in coordination with the Marketing team
- Drive Net New revenue growth against defined targets for the assigned account base
- Develop and manage SMB and Enterprise-level relationships
- Manage your monthly Net New sales quota and pipeline
- Maintain and expand (DMR)/national accounts by building and maintaining rapport with key accounts and identifying new customer opportunities and Net New business
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 with their clients, in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan with clear objectives, for our mutual success
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Work in coordination with the Marketing team to provide communications to its partners about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Maintain accurate and thorough records in Salesforce.com for opportunities, calls, emails, notes, tasks, demos and other relevant info in compliance with the Administration Policy
- Meet assigned targets for monthly sales volume requirements and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively provide partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and product development
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Account Mapping and engaging customers in the sales cycle
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 3-5 years of sales experience (exceeding quota on a consistent basis), Channel Sales Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build rapport through phone calls and email
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Sales management aptitude while being persistent, consultative, and supportive
- Persuasive communication skills, accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs of channel partners
- Ability to forecast accurately and build a pipeline
- Strong communication, collaborative, and team working skills are critical
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.