KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Technical Content Engineer position is responsible for creating and maintaining high-quality articles, tutorial videos, and product UI text to support KnowBe4’s products, features, and services.
- Interview subject-matter experts (SMEs) to gather information for technical documentation
- Work with Product Managers to develop and review text for product UI
- Attend meetings for assigned projects to represent Technical Content
- Create and maintain technical documentation and tutorial videos for customers to support KnowBe4’s products and services
- Respond to internal requests for documentation additions and updates
- Ensure quality, accuracy, consistency, and clarity within our knowledge base documentation, tutorial videos, and more
- Track any updates or changes to KnowBe4’s products and services in our change log and release notes
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Communication, English, or related field preferred) preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 year experience in technical writing
- Minimum 1 year experience in UX writing preferred
- Experience with Google Docs
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communications (grammar, spelling, sentence structure) and proofreading skills
- Ability to present and break down complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to write collaboratively or independently
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with writing English for a global audience
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Jira preferred
- Experience with Agile software development methodology preferred
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.