Remote positions open to the US only.
A Channel Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and developing relationships with new partners by qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel, researching potential partners, connecting with and educating prospects on our product offerings and qualifying the leads before onboarding them as new partners. Will also maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners in the assigned territory. This position will also focus on turning leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and inbound lead generation campaigns and will be expected to track all relevant information regarding qualification and lead management activity in Salesforce.com
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 with their clients, in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan with clear objectives, for our mutual success
- Understand the organizational structure of strategic accounts
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with your partners and their prospective customers
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Work in coordination with the Marketing team to provide communications to its partners about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Maintain accurate and thorough records in Salesforce.com for opportunities, calls, emails, notes, tasks, demos and other relevant info in compliance with the Administration Policy
- Meet assigned targets for monthly sales volume requirements and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts by adding new customers & resellers within territory and maintaining a healthy pipeline/accurate forecasting
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Be proactive in assessments, clarifications, and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Be proactive in providing partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and product development
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Educate prospective partners on the partner program, requirements and deliverables
- Account Mapping and engaging customers in the sales cycle
- Complete the partner discovery detail in Salesforce.com and provide a basic assessment; follow up and recommend the most relevant program per the partner ‘type’
- Develop opportunities from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field a plus
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 3-5 years of sales experience (exceeding quota on a consistent basis), Channel Sales Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate sales aptitude while being assertive, persistent, consultative, and comfortable working in a highly results oriented company
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset, and negotiation skills
- Persuasive communication skills accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs and pain points of channel partners
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.