At Javelin, we connect brands and customers through individualized communications and experiences to use data to uncover insights to create ideas that make people feel something so that they’ll do something. And we measure everything.
As an Account Executive, you’ll lead program execution for a major communications client. You will lead programs throughout the entire creative process and work with clients, agency partners and internal teams to drive program success.
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Approach the client’s business with a sense of curiosity and desire to improve the status quo
- Bring the skills necessary to lead projects end-to-end, while building day-to-day relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Have day-to-day attention to detail but can also look beyond the detail and understand how each piece fits into the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate the thoughtfulness and maturity to recognize when to take the initiative and when to consult with their team or supervisor.
What you’ll do:
- Have day-to-day oversight of account activities for all facets of the creative process including planning, creative development, creative execution, results/campaign reporting
- Lead key activities including successful project intake, team and client briefings, accounting for and accurately interpreting client requests, and ensuring work is delivered on-strategy, on-time and on budget.
- Promote the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all client work, including the ability to identify and escalate potential opportunities, risks and barriers.
- Serve as liaison in person and virtually between client and all internal departments and team members, understand and interpret client needs into actionable direction for internal agency teams (creative, strategy, and project management) and partners (digital, paid media partners, experiential, etc.).
- With supervisor, balance workload to prioritize action while upholding accuracy and excellence.
- Oversee project quality control, anticipate potential issues and recommend solutions.
- Navigate client approvals throughout the project and guide the clients to success.
- Deliver flawless project execution.
- Gain/maintain knowledge of client’s business, industry and competition.
What you've got:
- 2-4 years of integrated agency experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Great communication skills and forward thinking to anticipate the needs of clients
- Strong problem-solving skills with exceptional organizational skills to juggle multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills in combing through many creative decks in preparation to share with clients
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level and project accuracy in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred