We are keeping an eye open for the next great Account Director at Javelin Agency in LA.
For this future hire, we are looking for a client facing leader to drive internal teams to provoke thought leadership and value as we exceed client expectations against goals, objectives and overall strategic direction. This individual will be in-tune with our client’s business objectives and collaborate with major clients on all facets of strategic growth.
We’re looking for people that:
- Are passionate about building connections between brands and people, understands the value of an idea, makes an effort to hone their good creative instincts
- Lead business building conversations with key client partners
- Provide clear, persuasive briefings to creative teams and remain an active contributor throughout the creative development process
- Build trust internally and with clients through proactive business leadership, anticipates the need, prepared in the face of different challenges and opportunities
- Possess excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Guide client business without overextending or risking agency resources
- Keep clients and team members focused on the future, not just today and certainly not the past
- Understand what it takes to drive organic growth and seeks out opportunity by over-delivering unexpected value to the client, not simply executing or selling
Our future hire will have:
- 7-10 years of experience; including some time spent within digital marketing agency environment
- Extensive experience with omnichannel marketing; CRM or loyalty focus is a plus!
- Ability to
- Excellent writing, presentation development and delivery skills
- Very comfortable working in an integrated agency environment
- Experience managing teams and mentoring employees
- Experience with fiscal responsibilities including review and sign-off of monthly billing and forecasting, client management or escalation of billing as needed
- Ability to concurrently lead and grow multiple clients