To support our continuous growth we are looking for a Partner Account Manager focused on the development and growth of our market. This is a business role in which you will report directly to the Latin America (LATAM) Director of Channels and Alliances.
As a Partner Account Manager, you will work to create activities and processes that promote InvGate´s offerings, develop and further grow our successful partner ecosystem.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing the full end-to-end process for a set of partners to develop the business in your territory.
- Recruiting, and enabling new partners in this rapidly growing market-space.
- Creating and developing a business plan that will generate a long-time relationship.
- Working with Sales and Marketing to identify and develop new business opportunities (pipeline generation).
- Providing support on management forecasts, close deals, record sales activity, and track customer data using company-standard systems and tools like forecasts and KPIs.
- Encouraging new partners to adopt and promote our products and solutions.
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
- are a motivated and practical person, passionate for success.
- have experience working in international sales and business development in a partner ecosystem.
- have solid understanding of the channel landscape.
- are able to work with partners as well as with a broad range of internal stakeholders.
- have solutions selling experience, from understanding the end customer industry scenario to their specific needs and problems.
- have an advanced/bilingual level of English.
Our benefits include career development opportunities, English lessons, in -house and external technical training, extended PTO and paternity leave, premium private health insurance, remote work reimbursement, and a fixed bonus for gastronomy-related purchases.