InvGate is a fast growing SaaS company that develops products for IT management and service automation, used by clients in over 50 countries in industries such as banking, e-commerce, education and technology.
To support our continuous growth we are looking for a Product Manager to join our product team.
The Product team is responsible for defining and implementing new features to our software, by analyzing, scoping, documenting, and managing their lifecycle according to our Roadmap.
What are we looking for?
Highly curious, methodical, and analytical professionals with experience in product analysis, functional analysis, development, QA or technical support. The job will require communicating with both technical and non-technical collaborators, acting as a liaison between developers, QAs, and stakeholders. Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and an academic background in engineering/software are a big plus.
- Analysis of stakeholder´s requirements, deeply understanding their needs.
- Own each feature, from idea to implementation.
- Creation of functional specifications and other documentation.
- Working closely with Engineering and Design/UX to ensure solutions are ultimately delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Inspire your cross-functional peers to build strong partnerships in delivering excellent products and services.
- Participate in the definition of our Roadmap.
- Work with many teams such us Sales, Customer Success, Technical Support, Marketing and more, being a point of reference on product-related topics.
You MUST have an advanced or bilingual level of English, and have outstanding writing skills.
Our benefits include career development opportunities, English lessons, in -house and external technical training, extended PTO and paternity leave, premium private health insurance, remote work reimbursement, and a fixed bonus for gastronomy-related purchases.