InvGate is a fast-growing SaaS company that develops products for IT management and service automation, used by clients in over 50 countries in industries such as banking, retail, insurance, education, and technology.
We are looking for a US-based Account Executive (AE) to join our sales team and help us expand in the US & Canada markets. The ideal candidate is an experienced quota-carrying sales professional, with a deep understanding of B2B sales processes targeting IT organizations, particularly in the ITSM or ITAM segments.
Given the strategic importance of North American market expansion, this position reports directly to the Founder & Chief Revenue Officer.
- Seek and close new business opportunities within your assigned territory or segment to achieve the organization's new ARR goals.
- Participate in large expansion deals within your assigned territory or segment to contribute to the organization's upsell ARR goals.
- Articulate the value of our solutions to prospective customers by way of consultative conversations, product demos & proofs of concept produced either individually or in collaboration with our Sales Engineering & Product teams.
- Manage the entirety of the Sales process, including demos, RFI/RFP, requirements gathering, solution scoping, relationship building, contract negotiation, and closing.
- Advise and collaborate with our marketing team, as well as inbound- and outbound-focused SDRs on lead generation and nurturing activities to ensure you have the necessary amount of sales-qualified opportunities (SQOs).
- Participate in the growth and further development of the North American sales & services organization for a multinational, multicultural organization.
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
- Have a track record of hitting and surpassing quota goals in B2B sales in equivalent or related segments.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in sales, ideally with a background in B2B software, services, and/or technology.
- Are comfortable (or excited about!) working in a company that is transitioning from startup to scaleup: Small enough that individuals still have massive visibility and impact, large enough to guarantee career advancement opportunities.
- In short: Apply if you want to work at a fast-growing company with a proven product, but a culture that still feels like a family. A company where we want to have playbooks for everything, but a lot of them still haven't been written.