To support our continuous growth we are looking for a bilingual Sales & Implementations Engineer to join our team. This key customer-facing position is responsible for understanding our client's business processes and mapping these processes to our software solutions. You will advise potential clients on technical aspects during the sales process, as well as implement our products to ensure that customers get the most value from our offerings.
- Delivering technical solutions to prospects or clients for ITSM & ITAM applications, including demos and proofs of concept, as well as production implementations.
- Validating the solutions offered to prospects, from both a technical and project planning point of view.
- Supporting Sales Representatives during the entire sales process, from request for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP), to contract negotiation and closing.
- Generating documents to make configuration easier including tips around implementation best practices.
- Interfacing between customers and our R&D teams to solve complex technical or product/implementation issues.
Do not hesitate in applying if you:
- Think analytically
- Hold or are working towards a degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Enjoy working with clients, have good energy, and are empathetic
- Have previous experience in software implementation, particularly ITSM or ITIL
- Are bilingual in English and Spanish
Having previous experience using InvGate products is a big plus!
Our benefits include career development opportunities, English lessons, external technical training, extended PTO and paternity leave, premium private health insurance, remote work reimbursement, and a fixed bonus for gastronomy-related purchases.