Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
Innovid’s Senior Account Executive will work with leading advertisers to advance their video advertising and to help increase the performance of our clients’ investment in video advertising. The goal of this position is to grow Innovid’s customer base and increase client usage of the Innovid Video Marketing Platform, growing their video volume, use of data-driven and interactive creative, efficient video distribution and advanced analytics. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible both for growing existing business through increasing client use of new products and securing retention of Innovid’s existing clients and for adding net new clients to our platform. Winning new accounts will be a critical part of this role and the compensation plan for it. This individual contributor will work independently to maintain a pipeline of opportunities and evangelize the business value of video advertising to clients.
This individual should have experience selling and supporting large, multi-brand clients, preferably in a marketing technology company. They must have experience bringing influencers and decisions makers to consensus around a decision and closing business deals
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the account lead and primary contact on existing accounts, the Senior Account Executive is the relationship manager tying service and Innovid capabilities and services together for clients for a focused group of agencies.
- Own overall client satisfaction and find opportunities to optimize, retain, and grow existing business.
- Meet quarterly revenue attainment targets and accurately lead pipeline and forecasting.
- Continue development of existing relationships within media agencies within their established and named book of business.
- Expand Innovid adoption within named agencies to win agency accounts not currently using Innovid and add new accounts as they are won by the Senior Account Executive's assigned agencies.
- Understand their customer's business and maintain current knowledge of brand challenges and opportunities across all accounts in their book of business; stays close to the pulse of customer volume/trends by product suite.
- Showcase the value of Innovid through service and execution
- Constantly looking for ways to help customers get more out of Innovid, providing insights that connect client measures of success and Innovid’s value proposition.
- Ability to effectively communicate in collaborative environment; function as a liaison between multiple departments.
- Properly handle time and deadlines while balancing multiple projects/priorities internally and externally.
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best-practice methodologies, on-board new clients and address areas where improvement is needed.
- Supports Product team with user feedback and insights related to new releases of our tools and products.
- Maintain accurate, current forecasts and other reporting as required by manager.
What You Will Need:
- 2-3 years agency experience.
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising space in a customer success, strategic account management role; agency or publisher experience desired.
- Must have experience running and executing digital campaigns as main client point of contact; video experience desired. This experience could be at an agency, a media partner or a technology provider.
- Strong knowledge of digital video space across media planning, creative, and trafficking experience desired.
- Knowledge of industry specific best practices and vendors related to digital media and in particular, video, such as VAST, VPAID, verification, viewability, etc.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, fast-growing work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Willing to travel, as required.
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Remote flexibility through COVID-19
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else