Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
We are looking for a Director of Product to tackle crucial initiatives around our offering. In this role, you will partner closely with engineers, designers, business leaders and our customers to create, execute and deliver our product strategy. We are looking for an individual who holds a deep technical understanding, excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen, ability to define a visionary product, ability to lead a team, to partner with different stakeholders, and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment.
What You Will Do:
- Define, plan and execute the product vision, strategy and road map
- Guide new product ideas from initial concept, through exploration, to G2M launch and continuous iteration.
- Engage with our customers, understand their needs, and build products that bring value and create meaningful impact.
- Lead market research and competitive landscape analysis to assess and identify customer business and technical needs
- Define metrics and set targets to constantly measure the success of your products.
- Foster product relationships and partnerships with relevant industry players.
What you will need:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in software companies or advertising technology
- 2+ years experience in leading product management teams
- Deep knowledge of the ad technology landscape; previous experience in dynamic creative optimization (DCO) solutions is a plus.
- Technical experience and/or orientation is a must (engineering background is a plus).
- A demonstrated record of collaboration with multiple teams, and of successfully driving a product agenda across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to excel in an agile and demanding start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills for addressing colleagues, teams, and customers; the ability to present complicated concepts in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- “Getting things done” mindset with a passion for innovation. Curiosity, flexibility, and passion for problem-solving.
- Previous experience with data products - is a plus
Want to hear more about our Product team day to day and their exciting challenges? Check out this podcast chapter with Nir Ofry, Senior Director of Product- https://pmedition.askbenny.tech/e/001/
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.
If you are located within the EEA and subject to GDPR or are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Innovid processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.