Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
The Account Manager will be a key member of our Client Services team, working closely with our clients, partners, and creative department. The AM is responsible for the successful execution of video & display advertising campaigns utilizing Innovid’s Marketing Platform. She/he can resolve internal and external campaign issues, provide training and best practices to Innovid’s customer base and has a keen ability to effectively project manage and monitor client initiatives in order to successfully manage client relationships. Providing outstanding customer service and a quick learner of internal tools and technologies are musts. The AM should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, including high level of comfort with Excel.
What You Will Do:
- Main point of contact for all client day-to-day communication and oversight; owns overall client satisfaction and proactively identifies opportunities and works with Account Team Lead to optimize, retain and up-sell business.
- Ability to effectively communicate in team-oriented environment; function as liaison between multiple departments.
- Properly manage time and deadlines while balancing multiple projects/priorities internally and externally
- Technical guru with proficient knowledge of 3rd party vendors; ability to troubleshoot tracking issues and recommend best practices.
- Project manage campaign execution to ensure all campaign requirements are met; measure campaign progress and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, on-board new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Responsible for general training and oversight to ensure all campaign tasks are done correctly and efficiently
- Generate and analyze detailed campaign reporting; provides detailed insights and analysis for client and suggests optimization strategies for increased performance
- Lead all campaign related communication, including kick off calls, weekly status calls, troubleshooting discussions and in-person client presentations
- Support Product team with user feedback and insights related to new releases of our tools and products
What You Will Need:
- Experienced in client facing
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in production, or creative services, or operations)
- Future-minded individual with a strong desire to contribute to an emerging leader in the online media space
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree (graduate or advanced)
- 2-5 years of experience in online advertising space in an account management role; agency or publisher experience - desired
- Strong knowledge of digital video space: media planning, creative, and publisher trafficking - desired
- Knowledge of industry specific terms related to digital media and in particular, video (ie VAST, VPAID, verification, Viewability) - desired
- Selling experience specifically in upselling of clients on products and services a plus - desired
- Must have experience managing and executing digital campaigns as main client point of contact; video experience desired
What we offer
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Future management opportunities
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.