Technical Services Support Associate
Innovid is an award-winning technology platform delivering immersive advertising, anywhere. Founded in 2007, Innovid provides forward-thinking marketers with the tools to build, deliver, and measure video campaigns, in any format, on any screen, publisher, or ad network. We are the leader in interactive video advertising and currently reimagining the possibilities for interactive engagement across multiple screens. Our customers are some of the world’s most successful brands, which we serve through our offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, London, Sydney, and Tel Aviv.
Innovid is seeking a Technical Services Support Associate to join our rapidly growing global organization. This role will work closely with Product, R&D, Client Services, Sales, publishers, and clients to troubleshoot, investigate, and solve technical issues. The ideal candidate possesses a strong functional knowledge of a wide range of web-related technologies and can communicate directly with clients and stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide 2nd Tier escalation support on all Innovid solutions/products
- Liaise between Client Services/Sales teams and R&D on product defects and escalations
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies
- Script custom data reports
- 1+ years experience in a technical client-facing role
- 1+ years experience with enterprise SaaS
- 1+ years SQL query use and development
- Experience with web development and network traffic troubleshooting tools (e.g. Charles, Fiddler, Chrome Developer Tools, etc)
Nice to haves
- Experience with ZenDesk ticketing system
- Experience with MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with 1 or more programming languages
- Familiarity with VAST and VPAID specifications
- Familiarity with AdTech/Video Ad Serving
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.