Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
Innovid’s Account Executive will work with leading advertisers to advance their video advertising and to help increase the performance of our clients’ investment in video advertising. The goal of this position is to grow Innovid’s customer base and increase client usage of the Innovid Video Marketing Platform across WPP and Group M agencies, growing their video volume, use of data-driven and interactive creative, efficient video distribution and advanced analytics. The Account Executive will be responsible both for growing existing business through increasing client use of new products and securing retention of Innovid’s existing clients and for adding net new clients to our platform. Winning new accounts will be a critical part of this role and the compensation plan for it. This individual contributor will work independently to maintain a pipeline of opportunities and evangelize the business value of video advertising to clients.
This individual should have experience selling and supporting large, multi-brand clients, preferably in a marketing technology company. They must have experience bringing influencers and decisions makers to consensus around a decision and closing business deals. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and relationships within WPP and Group M agencies across digital and video investment teams.
- Serve as the agency account lead and primary contact on WPP existing and new business accounts, the Account Executive is the relationship manager tying service and Innovid capabilities and services together for clients for GroupM agencies.
- Expand Innovid adoption within GroupM agencies to win new business accounts
- Meet quarterly revenue attainment targets and accurately lead pipeline and forecasting.
- Own overall client satisfaction and find opportunities to optimize, retain, and grow existing business.
- Continue the development of existing relationships within Group M agencies within their established and named book of business.
- Understand their customer's business and maintain current knowledge of brand challenges and opportunities across all accounts in their book of business; stays close to the pulse of customer volume/trends by product suite.
- Showcase the value of Innovid through service and execution
- Constantly looking for ways to help customers get more out of Innovid, providing insights that connect client measures of success and Innovid’s value proposition.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a collaborative environment; function as a liaison between multiple departments.
- Properly handle time and deadlines while balancing multiple projects/priorities internally and externally.
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best-practice methodologies, onboard new clients and address areas where improvement is needed.
- Supports the Product team with user feedback and insights related to new releases of our tools and products.
- Maintain accurate, current forecasts and other reporting as required by manager.
You Should Have:
- 3 years of agency experience, specifically with WPP and GroupM agencies.
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising space in a customer success, strategic account management role; agency or publisher experience desired.
- Must have experience running and executing digital campaigns as the main client point of contact; video experience desired. This experience could be at an agency, a media partner or a technology provider.
- Strong knowledge of digital video space across media planning, creative, and trafficking experience desired.
- Knowledge of industry-specific best practices and vendors related to digital media and in particular, video, such as VAST, VPAID, verification, viewability, etc.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, fast-growing work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Willing to travel, as required.
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- Endless snacks & beverages
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.