Innovid is the leading independent advertising technology platform with TV at the core empowering brands, agencies, and publishers to personalize, deliver, and measure high-performing omni-channel ad experiences. Innovid partners with all facets of the digital advertising ecosystem, serving a global client base with offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, London, Tel Aviv, Sydney, Tokyo, and Singapore. Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
The Manager, Business Development will work closely (and report) to Innovid's Senior Vice President, Business Development to continue to expand the company's product and technology alliances with complementary companies across the advertising and marketing ecosystems. This broad reaching role will help define Innovid's future as it works to continue to deliver value for its brand and agency clients via its role as the single source for all their needs within video. This is not a sales role. This is a strategic partnership role with an emphasis on contracts and negotiating those contracts with our valued partners.
What you'll do:
- Manage, expand, and deepen the relationships with Innovid's existing product and technology partners.
- Review the myriad of new companies/technologies that are constantly entering the ecosystem to triage, evaluate and share recommendations for potential partners.
- Build relationships with 3rd party providers of audience, identity, and measurement data to grow Innovid’s data footprint
- Build new meaningful partnership, review, negotiate, and execute partnership agreements and contracts
- Work over a longer cycle to develop and nurture relationships ultimately leading to the formation of technology and product alliances with selected whales.
- Attend industry events, entertain, network, and be fully immersed in the video technology space
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of Business Development experience in the Ad tech/ Mar tech space
- Proven success in relevant business development/partnership management roles
- Deep understanding of the advertising and marketing ecosystems' tech/data players
- Master a firm technical understanding of Innovid’s product and value proposition
- A solid network of existing relationships with business development, product and/or marketing contacts preferably in the video space
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to relate to and build authentic relationships with partners
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-evolving company
- BA/BS Degree
What we offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Future management opportunities
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else