Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
The PR & Social Media Manager will support and execute Innovid’s social strategy and presence across all social channels. The manager will also support the company's PR efforts and work with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a bold, creative, and compelling storyteller. This person excels at social media strategy, planning, and developing a brand voice across social channels. The candidate has experience writing press releases, pitching and media relations experience, and has a strong understanding of PR's role in marketing. This person will work closely with the marketing team to support public relations, digital marketing, and events to drive brand awareness and social media engagement for Innovid. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing marketing team and define Innovid’s social media presence and voice.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop a social strategy that helps to grow Innovid’s brand presence.
- Support the company's PR efforts and work closely with the team to execute PR initiatives including speakerships, award submissions, and more.
- Help draft press releases, talking points, pitch trade and business press, and monitor coverage.
- Develop a voice, tone and personality consistent for Innovid across our social media channels.
- Work with stakeholders across the company to create and share engaging content and grow follower base.
- Define a system for managing Innovid’s social media presence including planning, scheduling, creative development, publishing, moderation, measurement, and reporting.
- Engage in conversations and promote news from key influencers, customers, partners and industry groups.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the impact of social efforts across channels.
- Continually test posting and content strategy to optimize campaign performance.
- Support and promote Innovid events, speakerships, awards and press mentions.
- Act as primary liaison to educate employees on the power of social media and encourage employee engagement.
- Partner with global teams to promote in-market initiatives, events, press, and create market-specific strategies to incorporate them into the larger corporate social strategy.
- Provide best practices, and guidance to the marketing team and employees.
- Support the company’s marketing and communications efforts to increase Innovid’s brand awareness and industry leadership position.
- Support overall marketing communication efforts that relate to PR and social amplification efforts.
- Collaborate with PR and Event leads to help support key initiatives and campaigns.
- Liaise with HR for employee functions to support via social channels.
- Attend company and industry events as it relates to social media amplification.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience in social media and/or PR
- Deep understanding of how social content functions and how to optimize content to maximize engagement.
- Strong written communication and storytelling capabilities.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and part of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills.
- Ability to think big and innovative to maximize reach and engagement.
- Superb attention to detail skills and proofreading capabilities.
- Experience working with and managing external PR agencies.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- An understanding of the ad tech, marketing tech, video management, media and/or TV is a plus.
The ideal candidate:
- Is creative, proactive, and passionate about creating engaging and responsive content.
- Has experience managing social media accounts across LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Has experience with Hubspot, social monitoring tools, Google analytics, etc.
- Has experience supporting events and public relations initiatives.
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- A competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- Endless snacks & beverages
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.