Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
The Product Marketing Manager will work side by side with the Director, Product Marketing and Product Director to translate dynamic creative optimization (DCO) specific product capabilities into market-facing positioning and materials. This person will work closely with our sales, product & marketing teams to manage all DCO product priorities and individual requests. This individual will be responsible for providing our sales team with the tools and information they need to advance our DCO product sales. This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference in the ad tech industry by bringing to market innovative and best of breed products for data-driven, dynamic creative.
What you'll do:
- Communicate and collaborate directly with product to inform and develop DCO product marketing materials and support new releases, adhering to the go-to-market commercialization process.
- Create marketing materials (i.e. - sales decks, one-sheeters, and case studies) that communicate DCO product solution benefits and features.
- Translate technical details into benefits for clients/the end user for use across both internal training materials and client-facing communications/materials, including custom pitches (as needed).
- Develop, customize and execute product messaging framework to personalized messaging for top target verticals and audience types.
- Organize developed materials so that internal teams have easy access.
- Field sales and client services questions and requests, prioritizing as necessary.
- Capture DCO trends from relevant publications and surface to internal teams.
- Research competition to identify positioning, product characteristics, gaps, pricing, and market share. Document findings to arm sales team.
- Work closely with different stakeholders to gather market feedback and adjust materials and positioning accordingly.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of previous marketing, product or sales enablement experience
- A deep understanding of ad tech, marketing tech, video management, media and/or TV.
- Good knowledge of available data types within ad tech and their uses in media buying and creative versioning.
- Must be a strong communicator, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft software including Powerpoint and Excel.
The ideal candidate has:
- Launched a DCO campaign previously
- Experience working with sales teams
- Experience with Confluence, Salesforce, and JIRA or complementary platform previously
- Strong PowerPoint skills and experience directing designers
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, and a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.