Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
We're looking for a strategic, passionate marketing leader to join our Marketing team in New York City. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Marketing you will lead a global team of cross-functional marketers to validate customer needs; message product capabilities; position against competitors; and deliver high-impact content, collateral, and thought leadership. You will work closely with the Vice President, Marketing Communications and company leadership to develop marketing strategies that establish Innovid as the leader in CTV and omni-channel advertising and analytics. You are someone who is an exceptional strategic thinker and communicator with a deep understanding of the business side of enterprise technology, and significant experience leading marketing teams within high profile B2B SaaS companies.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Strategy & leadership:
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies to support the goals defined by the senior management team, ensuring strategy is understood and executed throughout the team.
- Build a high-performing cross-functional marketing organization and provide strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship to members of the team.
- Set goals, direction and manage day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality for the design, content marketing, demand generation, product marketing, and international teams.
- Product marketing:
- Collaborate on defining the strategy of go-to-market plans including solutions positioning, new product launch planning, product communications, vertical marketing, and sales enablement
- Collaborate with product management and other teams to develop product-specific positioning and messaging
- Enforce delivery of a consistent Innovid message across products and solutions
- Brand marketing:
- Ensure appropriate and impactful delivery of the brand’s message across all touch points
- Direct our in-house design team to deploy authentic and consistent branding across all market-facing touch points
- Enforce delivery of creative projects on time, on brief, and within budget
- Content marketing:
- Define and evangelize the next evolution of Innovid’s story as a thought leader in the CTV and omni-channel advertising and analytics space
- Serve as a subject-matter expert for the company, staying abreast of trends and competitive insights to inform our content strategy and brand positioning
- Oversee development and delivery against a comprehensive editorial calendar geared toward marketplace education, customer acquisition, and retention
- Demand generation:
- Supervise the development of marketing programs in support of brand initiatives across a variety of digital and traditional touch points including but not limited to our corporate website, e-mails, newsletters, and paid media campaigns
- Advance optimization and scale of our demand generation strategy to generate a robust pipeline focused on the development of qualified lead.
- Oversee marketing metrics reporting and infrastructure development to ensure marketing is operating at an ever-increasing efficiency level
- International marketing:
- Lead orchestration across global marketing activities
- Oversee strategic marketing planning for regional teams supporting our EMEA, APAC, and LATAM international hubs
- Direct the implementation and execution of new regional projects
What You'll Bring to Us:
- 12+ years of relevant experience; strong background in AdTech and/or SaaS preferred
- Minimum 8 years of team management experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment - agile and nimble in both leadership and execution
- Incredibly self-motivated and innovative
- Ability to translate ideas into actionable projects
- Digital fluency with an understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across platforms
- Strong ability to inspire and coach as a leader with a proven track record of hiring, managing, and leading high-performance teams
- World-class verbal, written and visual communicator, with proven ability to translate “tech speak” into powerful client benefits
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with ability to go from 1,000 feet as a leader to 10 feet as an executor as needed
- Hard-working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Ability to work in an international and matrixed environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity
What We Offer You:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Future management opportunities
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else