Innovid is the world's leading video advertising platform, delivering more video than any company across mobile, desktop, connected TVs, streaming devices and social platforms. Innovid partners with brands, agencies, and publishers to deliver new advertising models that increase engagement and time spent in ways that also provide more value to viewers. Our video platform enables personalization of creative, seamless cross-screen delivery, and holistic measurement to fuel next-generation video experiences and grow revenue. Innovid has offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, Sydney, and Singapore. The Sales Operations manager will partner and be the right hand to the MD, EMEA to bring strategic insight and planning to the region’s initiatives to win new accounts, retain strategic, existing accounts, and grow existing account revenue by upselling Innovid’s premium products.
- Ensure sales recruiting pipeline is “always on” to minimize revenue growth risk and improve overall performance
- Improve operational processes to enable stronger performance monitoring and increase efficiency
- Improve and align sales processes and the tools (Salesforce, BI Tool) needed to monitor, optimize and secure quarterly and annual revenue results on targeted revenue producing streams (demand & supply side partnerships).
- Own the integrity of data across multiple systems: SalesForce, Datorama, etc.
- Partner with the Regional Sales leadership to provide sales intelligence and insights that drive account growth, improve premium revenue and support organizational success
- Identify and evaluate trends and performance measured against sales targets and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with Sales teams to research, analyze, and identify data trends and opportunities
- Design, create, & evangelize reports and dashboards for internal and external performance analysis and to unlock revenue opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (in digital marketing a plus)
- Extensive experience with excel (pivot tables, vlookups, graphs)
- Proven ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills with PowerPoint
- Strong self-starter & ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with SalesForce – Preferred
- Experience with data visualization software tools (like datorama) – Preferred