Are you looking for a rewarding career in technology, working with dedicated and inspiring people? Innovid is the leading independent end-to-end connected TV and video advertising platform, empowering brands, agencies, and publishers to customize, deliver, and measure unique, engaging, high-performing advertising experiences across all screens. At Innovid, we’re on a quest to change how the world experiences advertising and our award-winning culture is less about the perks (which we have), or the office environment (which we pride ourselves on), but all about the people. Innovid partners with all facets of the digital advertising ecosystem, serving a global client base with offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, London, Tel Aviv, Sydney, Tokyo, and Singapore. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our vibrant team in London and play a key role in the regional success. As our Sales Operations Analyst, you will be supporting Innovid’s growth in the EMEA region through collaboration, insightful research and rigorous analysis to unlock revenue opportunities. We are looking for a true team player with a big passion for data analysis and interest for digital advertising and the future of TV.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, create, & evangelize reports and dashboards for internal and external performance analysis and to unlock revenue opportunities
- Analysing sales data to identify trends and evaluate performance against sales targets and strategic initiatives.
- Owning the integrity of data across all platforms ensuring information is complete, correct and up to date.
- Minimising revenue growth risk by ensuring sales pipeline is ‘always on’.
- Aligning sales processes and use of tools (i.e Salesforce) in order to improve monitoring, optimisation and reporting of revenue activity.
- Providing insights to regional sales and marketing leadership to drive account growth and increase revenue.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2-3 experience in a similar role (within digital marketing is advantageous)
- Extensive experience with excel (pivot tables, vlookups, graphs)
- Proven ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills with PowerPoint
- Strong self-starter & ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with Salesforce is advantageous
- Experience with data visualization software tools (like Datorama) is advantageous