Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be a key member of our Client Services team, working closely with our clients, vendor-partners, and creative department. The TAM is responsible for the successful execution of video advertising campaigns utilizing Innovid’s Video Marketing Platform. She/he can resolve internal and external campaign issues, provide training and best practices to Innovid’s customer base and has a keen ability to effectively project manage and monitor client initiatives in order to successfully manage client relationships. The TAM is a leader, with the ability to delegate to multiple team-members and has strong judgement and evaluation skills; she/he can quickly and decisively execute successful plans of action. Providing outstanding customer service and a quick learner of internal tools and technologies are musts. The TAM should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, including high level of comfort with Excel. This is an individual contributor role with lots of room for growth.
What You Will Do:
- Main point of contact for all client day-to-day communication and oversight; owns overall client satisfaction and proactively identifies opportunities and works with Account Director to optimize, retain and upsell business
- Ability to effectively communicate in team-oriented environment; function as liaison between multiple departments
- Properly manage time and deadlines while balancing multiple projects/priorities internally and externally
- Technical guru with proficient knowledge of 3rd party vendors; ability to troubleshoot tracking issues and recommend best practices
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, on-board new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed
- Responsible for general training of team members and oversight to ensure all campaign tasks are done correctly and efficiently
- Able to execute duties of vendor management, organizing team meetings, providing training and campaign updates, and delivering feedback and vendor team-quality assessments
- Work with CSM to introduce clients to new products, process improvements
- Ability to identify client bottlenecks and provide workflow, process optimizations for campaign executions
- Own, delegate, and escalate all campaign related submissions and communication; including kick off calls, weekly status calls, troubleshooting discussions and in-person client presentations
- Empirically and methodically investigate client discrepancies; providing timely, client updates and working with Tier2 for resolutions
- Support Product team with user feedback and insights related to new releases of our tools and products
What You Will Need:
- 3- years of experience in online advertising space in an ad operations or account management role; agency or publisher experience desired
- Strong knowledge of digital video space: media planning, creative, and publisher trafficking
- Knowledge of industry specific terms related to digital media and in particular, video (ie VAST, VPAID, verification, Viewability)
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in production, or creative services, or operations)
- Must have experience managing and executing digital campaigns as main client point of contact; video experience desired
- Future-minded individual with a strong desire to contribute to an emerging leader in the online media space
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- A competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- Endless snacks & beverages
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.