About the Company:
Industrious is the nation's leading provider of premium co-working and flexible office space. We are reinventing how people work by creating elegant, welcoming environments and delivering amazing hospitality that make people excited and proud to come to work. With a seasoned leadership team, a long list of brand-name clients and over $75 million of funding to date, Industrious is well-positioned for rapid growth, as we scale our network to over 75+ locations across the US.
About the Role
Scaling any business as rapidly as we are is exciting and challenging. We’re lucky to be starting with a product we know thousands of people across the country love, a strong financial position, and a team of fantastic people. We’re a coworking startup still getting our footing, where every hire impacts the overall direction and every employee takes on loads of responsibility. It’s crucial that the successful Recruiter is able to handle that commitment and help to ensure the team grows in the right ways.
We’re looking for an intelligent, driven, and collaborative Recruiter to work closely with our hiring managers and executive team to drive all hiring efforts while ensuring that we’re finding the best people to help Industrious grow. You’ll refine your professional skill set as you interact with both candidates and managers across our fast-paced organization on a daily basis.
You'll make sure that the hiring process runs smoothly and quickly. You should have an understanding of the hiring needs of a growing start-up, and be excited to drive and develop Industrious' employee brand.
This role is based in Brooklyn, NY.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment, including prioritizing and managing multiple searches (preferably with a startup)
- Comfortable with change and fewer guide rails to start
- Own the recruiting process through the entire candidate lifecycle
- Partner with hiring managers to define talent requirements, candidate profile, and develop sourcing strategies to execute on business needs
- Insanely organized and detail-oriented – you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything running smoothly
- Ability to communicate, interact, influence and negotiate with a variety of internal and external candidates
- Proactive problem solver while working autonomously with a strong sense of urgency
- Source candidates through social media, LinkedIn and other tools and attend local networking events and meetups to become embedded in the community
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline by proactively searching for active and passive candidates
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a candidate pool that is both qualified and diverse
- Utilize systems and processes to track and support metrics for internal stakeholders
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse a plus)
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious Blog
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- TechCrunch: Industrious buys PivotDesk, raises $25M to be WeWork without startup bros
- Forbes: The Industrious Formula for Productive Coworking Spaces