At Industrious we believe in the power of design. We also believe that creating a successful brand is an immersive, holistic experience; it’s as much about the physical experience of being in one of our spaces, as it is about the visual touch points that showcase our values.
Industrious is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our creative team and help elevate the brand via visual communications. We're looking for someone who is a natural storyteller and has a proven track record of developing assets across multiple mediums. Our ideal candidate is motivated, organized and able to think and execute creatively and with a high degree of craft. They will collaborate with our architectural designers, copywriters, marketers and communications team members to produce visual assets.
Reporting into the Head of Design, as Graphic Designer you will:
- Work closely with architectural designers to bring our visual language to life in physical spaces through physical signage and collateral. Physical spaces will include in-office installations and displays, as well as temporary marketing events and activations
- Partner with the communications team to maintain and evolve brand and graphic standards. Concept & ideate on new and existing brand collateral
- Create recurring graphic design assets, including marketing and community emails, social posts, and OOH
- Iterate on the look and feel of the website. Draft web layouts for location launches according to merchandise assortment & web architecture
- Produce printed brand assets (business cards, stationary, etc.)
- Create Marketing Floorplans using Adobe Illustrator and AutoCad
- Source and work with external vendors (such as printers) to accomplish design needs
- 5-7 years experience at an agency or design-centric brand
- Strong Adobe, UI & UX skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Docs. AutoCAD is a bonus
- Expert knowledge with typography, layout and color theories
- Obsessive about good design with a strong attention to detail
- Organized, reliable and able to clearly articulate design ideas
- Ability to work with short timelines and to be able to prioritize projects and work successfully across teams
- Online portfolio that features a strong mix of branding, typographic, environmental & self-initiated work
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
Industrious is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees and applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.