About the Company
Industrious is the nation's leading provider of premium co-working and flexible office space. We are reinventing how people work by creating elegant, welcoming environments and delivering amazing hospitality that make people excited and proud to come to work. With a seasoned leadership team, a long list of brand-name clients and over $75 million of funding to date, Industrious is well-positioned for rapid growth, as we scale our network to over 75+ locations across the US.
All of this is driven by our amazing team. Here’s a quote from our most recent employee survey: “I've never worked with a team of such smart, engaged, kind, empathetic people before. I am always proud and excited to work with our team and to help my teammates grow. Industrious' culture is welcoming, encouraging, and fun, making me feel appreciated as an employee and part of a tight-knit team.”
In late 2017, Industrious launched a new digital real estate marketplace called Central. Central is the place to find sophisticated, flexible office space. This is a unique moment in time to join a team operating with the creativity and pace of a startup and the reach and experience of a growth stage company.
About the Role
The challenge that lies ahead for this role is equally intense and exhilarating. We just launched an amazing new product, and as the leader of our Sales & Marketing team, you will be responsible for helping us scale from our initial successes to a national presence.
We have a diverse set of customers on both sides of our marketplace and to be successful in serving both, you will need to be equally skilled at relationship driven business development and digital customer acquisition. As the partner in crime to our General Manager, you will be given ample resources and latitude to grow a sophisticated and indispensable new brand.
You are a great fit for this role if:
- You have owned a complete demand funnel for marketing and sales from prospect to close
- You have created and executed a GTM strategy for city-specific launches on a national scale
- You are equally skilled at relationship driven business development and digital customer acquisition
- You thrive on the stage from speaking on industry panels to presenting to Fortune 500 partners
- You have been the steward of a brand and can translate market opportunity into brand strategy
- You are able to put yourself in the shoes of our customers and understand their mindset and needs
- You have managed a team of 5+
- You have 7+ years of sales and marketing experience
- Bonus: You have grown a digital marketplace business
- Drive strategy and execution for sales and marketing on both sides of our marketplace
- Own revenue performance supported by predictable, scalable processes
- Hire, manage, and mentor a world-class team of revenue experts
- Connect our marketplace to the broader Industrious mission, team, and product suite
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the news