About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About The Role
The Account Manager role is crucial for the success of our Account Management program dedicated to providing exceptional service to our most valued enterprise accounts. As an Account Manager for Key Accounts, you’ll be leading the relationships with dedicated key accounts, focusing on understanding their business needs, developing flex solutions, nurturing relationships with the key stakeholders across the organization and driving the new revenue whilst retaining the existing business. You’ll be responsible for 20-30 key accounts and will ensure their members have great days at work in Industrious whilst also building the corporate relationship with the key decision makers from the real estate team.
As an Account Manager, you’re also a part of Industrious’ enterprise sales team that is a fast growing business with a mission to build a world-class organization to provide exceptional service and outcomes to enterprise clients. Your role is very collaborative where an example of a typical day could be: working with the Community managers organizing tours in the morning, developing complex flex solutions with the inputs from the Design and Construction, IT and Network Operations teams at lunch and arranging the calls with key clients in the afternoon to discuss their expansion strategy and how flex could be a great alternative to traditional leasing options.
Your role will require a breadth of diverse skills: you’ll be facing clients and developing relationships, coordinating and project managing the sales process, negotiating new business and renewals, and being an advocate of your client to the cross-functional team in developing a variety of flex solutions.
All of this work will be crucial as we expand our enterprise business and develop the account management program. Success will mean having strong, trusting, productive working relationships with the clients, helping them find solutions to their business problems and being a trusted partner of choice across their portfolio of locations.
This role can be remote.
You are a great fit for this role if:
- You are a people-oriented leader who knows how to build trusting and long-term relationships with clients and business partners across the organization
- You love exceeding goals and have the grit to work towards ambitious sales targets
- You have developed and expanded relationships with enterprise CRE clients in the real estate industry
- You are a self-starter with independence to manage multiple account and client relationships
- You can manage and drive the entire sales process and find solutions to complex business problems
As Account Manager, you will be:
- Own a book of business with key accounts and will be responsible for protecting and growing enterprise customer revenue while creating an exceptional customer experience for our Enterprise clients and members
- Manage all renewal transactions within the book of existing enterprise account business
- Drive revenue growth within the book of existing enterprise business by identifying and executing on new opportunities, helping our clients expand to new locations and product types
- Serve as key point of contact to your account’s key decision makers, strategize on how to create a touch-point cadence where you are integrated into their flex strategy plans, and review existing member experience with the corporate stakeholders quarterly.
- While we work to onboard an Account Associate, you will be responsible for managing top of funnel enterprise support and work with Senior Managers on closing new account business through the entire sales cycle.
- Serve as the Business/Sales partner to the operations team in the management of existing accounts
- Has successfully managed and expanded relationships with corporate clients and C-suite executives
- Is an excellent communicator and able to interact with stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- Has demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills in customer facing roles and cross-functional settings
- Has successfully overachieved on closing sales and developing flex solutions for enterprise customers
- Has excellent attention to detail and can thrive in a high-pace environment
- Is extremely organized and can deal with large volume of tasks
- Is a great team player and contributor
- Willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done where needed
- Can create solutions to solve complex problems
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche