About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
- Serve as a member of the management team, bringing the voice of people and HR to broader strategy conversations
- Support diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism work, ensuring Industrious is delivering a workplace where every member of our team feels able to do their best work and be their true selves
- Provide day-to-day operational support to employees and managers on HR questions and issues such as payroll, benefits, and leave of absence logistics
- Serve as a point of contact and support to international team members
- Contribute to the People Buzz Newsletter and help coordinate People team communications
- Oversee the company unit option plan
- Support M&A and due diligence requests
- Spearhead initiatives that relate to employee experience and improving company culture
- Evaluate and recommend best practices in the application of HR systems, policies, and processes to enable scale, increase efficiency, and minimize HR risk
- Generalist knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- 5+ years of People experience (we prefer experience in a high-growth or very dynamic organization, and one that’s highly highly focused on talent and culture)
- Track record of success leading company-changing people-related initiatives
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change
- Broad familiarity with HR best practices, as well as legal, compliance and cultural issues likely to be encountered by a business of our nature
- Strong business acumen, ability to develop strategy, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to deliver exceptional results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to comfortably handle difficult conversations
- High degree of comfort working in a team with, and influencing others
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche