About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
As a Membership Manager at Industrious, you’ll join a fast-growing inside sales team responsible for delivering a high occupancy across our network of locations. In this role, you’ll generate new business by contacting and developing relationships with high growth companies and driving various inbound campaigns. You’ll also assist with converting inbound applications into tours and sales, which will drive member and company growth. You’ll have a front row seat to an exciting industry, gain insight into our product, and deliver an incredible experience to prospective members from their very first interaction with us. You’ll also have the opportunity to identify and champion initiatives that improve Industrious’ inside sales strategy.
You know you’re a great fit for this role if:
- You love being busy and are an incredible multi-tasker. You’ll be developing leads from marketing campaigns, building a prospect list, managing leads from multiple sources (including email, phone and chat), following up with prospective members to answer their questions, working on marketing campaigns and ensuring a smooth transition with our local teams once a member signs.
- You love talking with people and can effortlessly build relationships and trust with prospective members. You’ll lead virtual tours, prepare proposals and negotiate contracts. Through all of these actions, you’ll be giving your leads a taste of the Industrious values and service principles they can expect once they become members.
- You are energized by selling and closing deals.
- You are goal-oriented and resilient. You set high expectations for yourself and are motivated by seeing how your work is contributing to the company’s growth. You can persevere, even on the toughest days.
This role will report to our Inside Sales Manager and can be remote.
- Work towards and maintain 100% location occupancy nationwide through achieving sales goals
- Identify potential member needs, handle objections and communicate the benefits of Industrious to ensure the highest possible conversion rate of completed sales across our network
- Execute on outbound marketing campaigns to help increase conversion within our sales funnel
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Provide unmatched customer service to brokers and potential prospects via email, chat and phone to ensure an excellent start to their client’s or their own member experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Marketing, Launch and Unit Ops teams to ensure a seamless customer experience and a coordinated sales and marketing strategy
- Generate and share thoughtful and strategic insights about customers’ needs that drive improvements in our sales and marketing approach
- Drive existing and new initiatives, including our referral program, lead re-engagement strategy, and waitlist outreach
- 2+ years of experience in a relationship management, business development and/or sales role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and multitasking skills
- Proven track record of success and bias for action
- Appetite to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Deep curiosity and knack for creating change and optimizing workflows
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and reporting, and Marketo or other marketing automation tools are strongly preferred
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche