About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
About the Role:
Industrious is building a range of products and services that solve the needs of large commercial landlords. One such product is to deliver event programming and manage amenities for the office tenants of entire buildings, in partnership with the building landlord. This is a critical part of our longer-term competitive strategy, and an important product for a different kind of customer.
Industrious is hiring a Hospitality Programming Manager to support the execution of tenant experience for a large commercial landlord in 8-13 of their assets across the East Coast. You will be a critical part of the program success. This person will help in delivering exceptional service, planning and executing engaging events, training building staff across the portfolio, and keeping a strong pulse on wants and needs of customers.
You might spend the day sharing the results of a recent hospitality audit with a property manager, brainstorming solutions to improve the welcome experience, or coordinating an event series with both live and virtual components, or facilitating a new training for dozens of staff.
Success will mean providing a happier, more productive, and more connected workplace for thousands of customers.
- Support Sr/ Program Manager in training and quality assurance across portfolio,
- Facilitating outstanding customer service
- Lead programming and events at locations without a designated community manager, managing end to end event logistics and coordination of individual events that delight tenants across the portfolio, exercising discretion within predefined brand/hospitality standards
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment via Industrious hospitality initiatives
- Assist with creation of event marketing materials
- Resolve tenant issues with professionalism and patience
- Work collaboratively with property management team to deliver great outcomes for tenants
- Management of local vendors
- Build strong bonds with tenants based on a genuine understanding of their business and needs
- Hiring and training temporary staffing as needed,
- Manages tenant communications and mobile app content,
- Act as program ambassador and advocate for all tenants and guests
- 5-7 years of work experience in hospitality, customer service, or training
- Comfortable with public speaking, presentations, and delivering tough feedback
- Self starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Passion for delighting customers
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
- Prior leadership experience a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche