About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
As Real Estate Strategy Associate, you will help execute Industrious’ global network expansion strategy and support the landlord reporting and cross-functional coordination required for a partnership-based portfolio. You will support special initiatives that articulate new sources of growth, build deal structure strategy, optimize network strategy, and integrate supply strategy with corporate strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-performing team in the early stages of its expansion in a highly entrepreneurial, high-visibility role with significant growth potential. The successful candidate has a highly analytical and problem-solving skill-set, interest in commercial real estate knowledge, solid communication and a strong work ethic.
This role will report to the Director of Real Estate Strategy and be based in New York City or Atlanta.
- Support Real Estate team leadership in building documents and resources to inform the supply side of Industrious’ strategy
- Support Director of Real Estate Strategy with meetings and presentations that are utilized to coordinate with the Industrious C-Suite
- Support business-critical initiatives that require cross-functional coordination with real estate
- Coordinate with FP&A and Landlord Partnerships to develop materials and collateral to support communications with our landlord partners
- Work with marketing to translate our branding and story into a pitch to landlords
- Drive Real Estate team initiatives and develop tools / processes that support the Real Estate team and scale growth
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or banking
- A strong interest in real estate, prop-tech, and disruptive business models
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks and drive well-articulated solutions
- Strong financial modeling, underwriting and other analytical skills
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent judgment, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche