About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
About the Role:
As Director of Performance Marketing at Industrious, your role is to drive excellent sales funnel and member retention results. You’ll do this by owning and optimizing our performance marketing channels; building a strong multi-channel marketing strategy in collaboration with your fellow marketing leaders; and working with your cross-functional peers on our sales and operations team to develop our overall go-to-market approach and quarterly goals and initiatives.
Your role will require a breadth of skills. A single week might involve: coaching one of your direct reports on how to analyze geographic results of last month’s paid search and social spend, meeting with your peer on the digital team to map out a new attribution structure, having a virtual coffee with an operational teammate on the other side of the country to co-design a communication structure so the field teams know about what email campaigns you’re running, observing a set of new users click around our website, having a jam session with your marketing leader peers on your vision for the culture of your team, or presenting your new channel experimental strategy to the entire company on an All Hands call.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have proven experience scaling performance marketing channels to reach business decision makers, deeply understand B2B and B2B2C best practices, love leading through ambiguity and solving problems as you go, are a strong leader and coach, and are a low-ego, collaborative leader who is excited about delivering a great day at work to tens of thousands of people.
- Develop performance marketing strategies to optimize acquisition campaigns across a range of channels including but not limited to paid social (e.g. Facebook, Google and LinkedIn), SEM, e-mail, website, and experiential channels
- Analyze our web, email and transactional data, draw insights from analyses, and partner cross-functionally to influence decision-making across Industrious
- Drive attribution enhancements and work with analytics team to build centralized reporting to measure ROI of campaigns and inform team strategy
- Use customer behavior data to influence and support our product development, marketing and digital strategies and tactics
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs regarding lead volume and sales, while remaining within budget
- Ensure strong data governance, documentation, and communication of analyses and methodologies
- Partner closely with VP, Marketing and Sr. Director, Brand & Product Marketing to develop and execute a holistic marketing strategy that delivers on both performance and brand goals
- Manage a growing team of paid, email, CRO and marketing automation specialists
- 7-10 years of experience in a highly analytical, growth oriented role, with time spent working for a B2B brand; SaaS experience a plus
- Enjoys the challenge of scaling a business and has done so successfully in the past; knows what great at scale looks like and gets excited about leading an organization on that journey
- Demonstrated expertise at managing core digital channels (e.g. paid social, SEM, e-mail) and leading expansion of channel mix beyond them
- Comfortable with web and email analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Optimize, Marketo, Tableau, etc.); deep understanding of Marketo and Salesforce preferred
- Equally as excited to lead and set a strategic vision for a growing team and to dive in to support execution
- Strong bias for partnership and cross-functional collaboration
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche