About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
As Transaction Associate, you will help execute Industrious’ global network expansion strategy. You will support and advance the team’s pipeline of landlord partnerships across a range of deal structures, driving transactions from preliminary underwriting and site selection through structuring, negotiation, documentation, and execution.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-performing team in the early stages of its expansion in a highly entrepreneurial, high-visibility role with significant growth potential. The successful candidate has some transaction management experience, commercial real estate knowledge, solid communication and analytical skills, and a strong work ethic.
This role will report to the Director of Real Estate and be based in Atlanta.
- Support Real Estate team leadership in business development initiatives
- Support a team of dealmakers in all functions of the process, including: underwriting and financial analysis, market analysis, and internal / external presentations
- Manage deal flow to maintain viable opportunities at the top, middle and bottom of the funnel to achieve designated goals and identify risks
- Manage project coordination and priorities across internal teams, including Design, Construction, and Legal, as well as external parties (landlords, brokers, consultants, etc.)
- Prepare deal books and presentations for Investment Committee supported by a well-prepared investment thesis, underwriting and qualitative data
- Update all pipeline opportunities throughout internal systems to streamline team and company reporting
- Drive Real Estate team initiatives and develop tools / processes that support the Real Estate team and scale growth
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience in commercial real estate (asset management, acquisitions, or development) or related industry field (investment banking, investment management, finance etc.)
- Strong financial modeling, underwriting and other analytical skills
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent judgment, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche