About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
About the Role:
In a newly created role, you will lead the Industrious finance business partnering team. You will report to the Director of FP&A and partner with executives and senior leaders across the company. As you develop and build relationships, you will deliver financial support and guidance to leaders and be seen as a trusted partner. You will be expected to deliver sophisticated analysis and advanced modeling to drive business decisions.
This role plays a key role in supporting all leaders across the organization in both unit operations and corporate teams and currently has one direct report.
Scaling any business as rapidly as we are is both exciting and challenging. We’re lucky to be working with a product we know thousands of people across the country love, a strong financial position, and a team of fantastic people. Our task for the years ahead is to build off our exceptional business and team fundamentals to aggressively grow our network and become landlords’ partner of choice for all flexible commercial uses.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent degree required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to provide thought leadership to shape future decisions
- Ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions with minimal guidance
- Capacity to analyze complex problems and make decisions in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years in FP&A or equivalent experience, focused on budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis & modeling;
- Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling expertise (with strong accounting knowledge a plus)
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines
- Understanding of tableau, Essbase, and NetSuite is beneficial.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche