About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Sales Representative for our Bryant Park off Fifth location. This is a temporary contract position that will last until July 2021, with the potential for the contract to be extended for a set period of time or to become a full-time position. The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing a strong pipeline of warm leads and We are hiring someone to set the location up for success in developing a strong pipeline of warm lead and sales for the spring and summer as companies are coming back to the office in New York. Assigned to named customers, the Bryant Park off Fifth sales representative will be responsible for achieving our national account sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
Our ideal candidate must have a strong sales and sales management background. As the Bryant Park off Fifth sales representative you will spend the majority of your day making calls to New York based companies to connect with them about their near future office plans. We’re looking for someone with a great phone presence and a passion for sales. You love connecting with others and matching companies with products to support and grow their business.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Successfully reach a daily, weekly, and monthly quota of cold calls and sales
- Research the market to identify key target clients and formulate who and how to approach them.
- Develop relationships with key corporate clients, understanding drivers and needs to demonstrate the benefits of the flexible office market.
- Represent the Industrious product and brand over the phone and through continuously nurturing leads through the sales process
- Be a brand ambassador and a subject matter expert on the benefits of the flexible office market.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with both new and existing accounts.
You are a good fit if:
- You have sales, ideally cold calling experience.
- You love repetitive tasks and pushing forward through challenges.
- You have a great phone presence and enjoy connecting with others.
- You get energy from matching someone or a company with a product that fits their needs.
- You are an Experienced Enterprise Sales leader with a strong track record of exceeding demanding targets.
- Have a proven track record of developing sales pipelines and converting leads to sales.
- Are customer focused, and able to create win-win scenarios.
- Are proactive and a hands on individual who takes ownership and responsibility for completing tasks.
- Have a strong work ethic, used to working in a demanding environment and out-performing their peers.
- You work at pace and are able to cope with ambiguity and change.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in B2B sales, business development, or commercial real estate
- Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and hand off sales
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche