About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
- Work in a product driven environment to deliver high quality features
- Develop and maintain our coworking and flex spaces platform
- Deliver high quality and well documented code, in accordance with best practices, and stay up-to-date on best practices
- Partner with business units and Digital Product team to implement suitable technology that aligns with Industrious' overall systems architecture and data strategy
- Maintain & execute enhancements to existing systems, without negatively impacting Industrious’ members or employees
- Ensure our core systems and data are integrated, preventing data silos
- Future-proof the software solutions you deliver by minimizing built-in assumptions, and writing tests where appropriate
- Design and implement solutions that reflect your deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a system in production
- Create test cases, unit-tests and automation scripts
- Ability to work closely with product and design.
- Experience writing unit tests and E2E tests, we use Cypress.
- Experience working in a microservice architecture.
- Experience working with AWS technologies such as Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, or others.
- Excitement about and experience in working in all aspects of an application: you're as comfortable building user interfaces as you are designing and implementing the data models and the infrastructure that power them
- Ability create innovative technical and business solutions where none exist or need revision
- Work ethic based on a discipline of clean and maintainable code
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, mapping out major milestones and tactical to-dos required to achieve a goal
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
- High degree of comfort working in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
Industrious in the News:
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche