Our Community Managers are the go-to problem solvers, momentum drivers, and experience creators for our members. You’re the connector and the person everyone knows. As the manager of your own location you rely heavily on your business sense to organize all the details and communications to ensure a smooth operation. You can hold your own when speaking with a CEO because anything you don’t know, you’re comfortable asking. Your drive makes you excited to connect with the broader business community. You’re proud to represent Industrious in your local market and actively identify potential members so that you can deliver them an exceptional day at work. Your genuine curiosity makes you successful at our consultative sales approach by uncovering and solving people’s needs. You pull together the most remarkable events and love the hard work it takes behind the scenes to make it happen. You love to help.
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
The health and safety of our employees and members is our first priority. Our Community Managers play a critical role in ensuring our members feel safe, comfortable and empowered at work. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting health screenings of all members and guests, and sanitizing and cleaning communal areas. Right now it’s more important than ever that our Community Managers are passionate about building relationships and community. You can effortlessly connect with your members both in-person and virtually. You know that the most meaningful interactions are rooted in trust and shared values.
We are Industrious.
Extraordinary is no ordinary achievement. We’ll only make this dream happen with a team of considerate collaborators who don’t think inside the box. In fact, we don’t even see one. Come join our team.
In a year you’ll know you’re successful if:
- You can confidently identify companies' most important needs, enjoy being their tour guide, and deliver impactful solutions to them
- You know what your community loves and pull together programming that they enjoy and are proud of (they even instagram about it!)
- You're a leader and empathetic, structured manager for your operations associate and have empowered them to take ownership of the space
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- No member request is too big or too small for you to handle
- You’re energized by people and work well in a team
- Your attention to detail is something people comment on
- You’re resilient. You know growth only comes from embracing challenging and unpredictable days
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty one minute and think big picture the next
Industrious in the News:
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche