About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace provider in the U.S. with nearly 100 locations in more than 50 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Director of National Accounts to lead the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. Assigned to named customers, the Director of National Accounts is responsible for achieving our national account sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. Our ideal candidate must have a strong sales and sales management background with experience managing and growing a national sales team. As the Director of National Accounts you will be responsible for selling the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers while leading your teams account strategy and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company at all times. While having a real estate background is not a requirement, knowledge of the industry and needs of landlords, tenants and brokers is crucial to accelerating the growth of enterprise sales at Industrious. The Director of National Accounts will manage, coach and support a team of Business Development Managers located across three regions in North America. This role will be based in NYC and report to our VP of Sales.
- Significantly accelerate the growth of Enterprise sales.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Collaborate with Marketing and sales colleagues to develop our enterprise proposition and ensure we have outstanding sales collateral.
- Research the market to identify key target clients and formulate who and how to approach them.
- Develop relationships with key corporate clients, understanding drivers and needs to demonstrate the benefits of the flexible office market.
- Daily activity management and coaching of the sales team.
- Lead all sales license agreements and MSA negotiation.
- Build the sales pipeline through networking, presentations, events and outreach.
- Ensure we have a winning proposition that means we effectively convey our value proposition to Clients and consistently perform our competitors.
- Be a brand ambassador and a subject matter expert on the benefits of the flexible office market.
- Implement best practice to maximize forecasting accuracy and pipeline conversion.
- Tour prospective customers when necessary to show them the benefits of the Industrious solution.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with both new and existing accounts.
- Advocate for the company’s values and culture at all times.
You are a good fit if:
- You are an Experienced Enterprise Sales leader with a strong track record of exceeding demanding targets.
- Have a proven track record of developing sales pipelines and converting leads to sales.
- Are customer focused, and able to create win-win scenarios.
- Are proactive and a hands on individual who takes ownership and responsibility for completing tasks.
- Have a strong work ethic, used to working in a demanding environment and out-performing their peers.
- You work at pace and are able to cope with ambiguity and change.
- Are equally comfortable working on planning and strategy or doing hands-on delivery.
- Are highly credible and used to influencing at C-level.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data to drive strategic decisions
- Have good knowledge of Salesforce reporting tools and dashboards.
- 5+ years experience in B2B sales, business development, or commercial real estate and previously lead a team of inside sale representatives
- Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and hand off sales
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – Industrious is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Industrious' Jamie Hodari on the Return to Work
- Coworking Spaces Prepare To Welcome People Back, Expect the Industry To Grow