About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace provider in the U.S. with nearly 100 locations in more than 50 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
As the VP of Marketing at Industrious, you’ll lead our marketing efforts that position Industrious as the premier shared workspace provider. You will define, own and operate our marketing strategy, including growth and acquisition, retention, brand positioning, and creative. You understand the role of brand and awareness in driving long-term growth, and are able to articulate and drive a strategy that does just that. In this position, you will be a valued thought partner across the organization and excel in working across multiple teams with ease.
You should be excited to roll up your sleeves and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life. You know that each day brings unique opportunities. Your mornings could be spent optimizing marketing campaigns or creating content, and your afternoons may involve leading a brand messaging discussion with our executive team.
You will lead and empower a high-performing, collaborative team of marketers in order to drive the brand vision and achieve ambitious results. This is an incredible opportunity to reinvent the way people think about the workplace and continue to make people proud and excited to come to work.
As VP of Marketing, you will:
- Direct and enable the strategic and collaborative efforts between the marketing team and product, digital, real estate, and unit operations
- Oversee and further refine our marketing systems, infrastructure and reporting
- Lead development of marketing strategy and product marketing: value proposition, messaging, segmentation, channel mix, market analysis, competitive intelligence, creative asset development etc
- Nurture and grow our marketing team (currently team of 10+)
- Oversee the execution of brand through our website, advertising, content, collateral and marketing messaging
- Partner with our CEO, Director of Communications and VP of Product to shape the Industrious brand. Partner with our business line GMs to adjust our overall go-to-market strategy (pricing, sales models, etc.)
- Participate in the development of our company’s strategy and play an important role on the leadership team
- Set current and long-term goals, objectives and OKRs that connect to the company’s overall goals
- The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up environment and has a proven track record of driving results
What We’re Looking For:
- 15+ years of multi-channel marketing experience with a track record of exceptional results.
- You excel as a people manager and love the challenges that come with building and coaching talent.
- Experience leading the overall brand marketing strategy, confidently driving the development and refinement of our brand, and a track record of executing consistently against goals
- Experience building marketing plans and marketing teams for new products or companies
- Familiarity with a digital-heavy marketing strategy, and comfort with different digital channels and website optimization efforts
- High degree of comfort working in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- Strong cross-functional partner and experience working with company leadership
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to comfortably handle difficult conversations
- Experience with a multi-city, physical business (preferred, not must-have)
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Industrious' Jamie Hodari on the Return to Work
- Coworking Spaces Prepare To Welcome People Back, Expect the Industry To Grow