About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace provider in the U.S. with nearly 100 locations in more than 50 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
In your role as a Senior Associate on our Growth Marketing team, you will be given the opportunity to make a significant contribution towards the development and execution of our evolving strategy to grow the business. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Growth Marketing, you will use your suite of marketing skills to drive qualified traffic, acquire new leads & drive sales growth for a thought leader in the coworking space. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is not afraid to ask bold questions, yields a creative mindset & loves analyzing data to help drive strategic growth.
- Support the daily performance and optimization of our digital marketing channels including paid social, paid search, affiliate marketing & more.
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of our KPI’s through internal programs (Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Develop innovating methods of reaching and converting qualified audiences across new and existing marketing platforms.
- Perform A/B testing to assess the outcome of campaigns and continuously iterate to improve performance.
- Report on and monitor the pacing of digital channels on a campaign level to ensure we are pacing towards our goals, while maintaining efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with team members in our marketing and sales department.
- Analyze and report on our marketing performance on localized/geo level.
- Work cross-functionally with regional marketing, product marketing & design teams.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience.
- 3+ years experience running strategy & execution of performance marketing channels (facebook, google, display networks, etc.)
- Ability to think strategically and deliver high-level insights, while also managing day-to-day requests and tactical execution.
- Exceptional analytics skills and data-driven mindset.
- Strong technical understanding of ad platforms and bidding strategies.
- Experience collaborating with agency partners on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in Tableau & Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with localized/geo-focused marketing is a plus.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Industrious' Jamie Hodari on the Return to Work
- Coworking Spaces Prepare To Welcome People Back, Expect the Industry To Grow