About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with 90 locations in 34 cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
As we shape the future of workplace experience, we’re looking for motivated, thoughtful, and collaborative people who are excited to join a high-growth, warm, and welcoming team. For more information, please visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
The Sales Operations Director will drive operational excellence as we scale our sales team and expand into new sales channels. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing new systems, processes and technologies to maximize the productivity of our sales organization and ensure that our revenue growth objectives are met consistently and efficiently. An ideal candidate is an equal part operator and analyst-- enabling and optimizing our top of funnel, programs, channels, and campaigns through best-in-class tools and by creating, documenting, teaching, and enforcing processes. You’ll be a collaborative, cross-functional partner with our Marketing, Unit Operations, Finance and People teams to develop and manage sales and marketing programs, sales reporting, sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Partner with the Marketing department to define and implement sales programs, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Support the sales team use of Salesforce with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment and develop systems to share our success
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce and other software programs
- Providing models and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and OKRs
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- 5+ years experience in B2B sales, business development, or commercial real estate
- Experience in a closing role - new business or account growth
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Tableau
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to thrive and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this in person, as well as through phone and email communications
- Based or willing to relocate to NYC
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Strong Margins to Protect WeWork Rival 'Industrious' from Recession: CEO