About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with 90 locations in 34 cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
As we shape the future of workplace experience, we’re looking for motivated, thoughtful, and collaborative people who are excited to join a high-growth, warm, and welcoming team. For more information, please visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
The Director of Inside Sales will build a high-performance sales team to ensure we meet our top of funnel goals and drive customer satisfaction. You’ll be responsible for bringing all inside sales activities into one department and transforming the team into a best-in-class sales organization. As your team will be the first experience members have with Industrious’ hospitality-driven products and services, you’ll need to be passionate about the Industrious sales process. In this role you’ll also develop new work streams and processes that will help the overall sales organization achieve its goals. Your ability to leverage your strong leadership skills and operating principles to lead this integration and transformation will be key to you and your team’s success.
This role will be based in NYC and report to our VP of Sales.
- Manage and scale our front line sales team of New Member Advisors and Member Development Associates
- Develop systems, processes and training to nurture, develop, and handoff leads that ultimately result in booked and completed tours
- Work closely with the marketing department to create and deliver programs and campaigns that drive members to tour Industrious locations
- Work closely with other sales leaders to carry out new processes, programs, training and tools that improve the sales teams overall performance
- Monitor and measure your team weekly performance and develop a system to stack rank individual performance in real time
- Provide weekly updates on team performance via Salesforce dashboards and reports
- Develop processes to efficiently handoff leads to the sales team
- Develop quarterly OKRs for the inside sales team and build the proper management oversight to meet your team goals
- Work with Industrious’s automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience
- 5+ years experience in B2B sales, business development, or commercial real estate and previously lead a team of inside sale representatives
- Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and hand off sales
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – Industrious is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this in person, as well as through phone and email communications
- Based or willing to relocate to NYC
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Strong Margins to Protect WeWork Rival 'Industrious' from Recession: CEO