About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
- Develop and continue to own and iterate the Industrious visual identity and design aesthetic.
- Create a brand style guide outlining the direction for all creative initiatives.
- Lead and mentor the growing creative team, currently comprising two graphic designers.
- Ensure brand consistency and voice across marketing channels, while developing and maintaining a strong visual identity.
- Oversee the creation of all brand and marketing collateral including, but not limited to:
- Print materials,
- Digital assets,
- Photo and video production,
- Ad copy, and more!
- Leverage cultural and consumer insights to ensure all creative work is strategy-led.
- Translate marketing and business objectives into creative strategies.
- Partner with marketing team leaders (Growth Marketing, Brand + Network/Regional Marketing, PR + Content Marketing, Product Marketing, and Programming/Partnerships + Activations) to develop and deliver highly-effective creative campaigns and assets while maintaining brand standards.
- Guide the creative process from inception to completion and manage the creative team’s workflow and project prioritization.
- 10+ years experience managing creative direction for brands.
- Experience managing, developing, and inspiring a growing creative team
- Highly-collaborative with experience partnering across various marketing functions as well as cross-departmentally.
- Must demonstrate strong ability to prioritize projects and adapt to ever-changing design needs. Experience working for a high-growth company is a plus!
- A dynamic portfolio that highlights experience overseeing creative development for online and offline mediums including, but not limited to:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Info sheets and one-pagers
- Photography and videography
- Newsletters and white papers
- Deck templates, etc.
- Experience working for a multi-office brand / creating templatized materials is a plus!
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Strong Margins to Protect WeWork Rival 'Industrious' from Recession: CEO